At logicspice, Our policy follows the standardization format. All the claims are processed with observed parameters to make sure that the decision is justified.
This refund policy only covers the logicspice. This does not apply to any other service or product that logicspice does not own which includes third party services or website.
Eligibility for Refunds
Why any customer claim for refund, our first priority is solving your issue and your request will be sent to the technical team and then to our expert. Refund are processed in the extreme case when no action can be taken.
Refund may apply if
- Development has not processed yet.
- The issue in the project is not possible to resolve.
- Your reason is valid for refund.
- You have not violated our payment terms yet.
- You are representing all your proofs at the time of claim.
- Any customer claim for refund and the refund request is processed.
- All the valid points are matched and confirmed.
- Refund is processed partially or fully.
- Sign an agreement
- Destroy all the information which has been shared with you.
The refund may take 7 working days.
The amount will be refunded in the currency you charged, if this is not your native currency then extra charges can be taken by bank, The extra fees and charges are solely your responsibilities.
Logicspice can change it’s refund policy anytime without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to check the policy time to time.